Thursday, October 25, 2007

Cant Think Of A Title


I have been a hockey fan for about 20 years now, and my favorite team has always been The New Jersey Devils. Earlier this evening Ethan, E-dog, and I, went to Madison Square Garden to see the Devils play the Rangers. As a Devil fan, navigating the Ranger infested waters of MSG, always makes for an entertaining evening. (Especially when you wear a Devil Jersey) New York fans cannot hold back from getting in your face and screaming "Jersey Sucks" or "Matteau, Matteau"
The Rangers won tonight 2-0, and the Devils played terrible. Its just a sad era to be a Mets, Jets, and Devils fan. I guess its a good thing I have a life.
Tonight is game 2 of the World Series. Boston Vs. Colorado. I always feel bad for the teams that make it to the finals (in any sport) and loose. Its gotta be devastating for a team to have such a seemingly magical season come to a screeching halt.

The picture above was taken once again from a moving vehicle. I'm pretty sure its a random view from Brooklyn Queens Expressway.

BTW: It rained today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home