Sunday, October 14, 2007

Steady As She Goes



I was having trouble sleeping, so I decided to write.
I find myslef sleeping less and less these days, spending alot of time and energy at work.

The indian summer we were having is now over, and we are witnessing autumn at its finest. "It smells so fresh" GK

Recent Interests:

Metalsmithing classes, The New York Mets, and The New Jersey Devils.


Metalsmithing seems to be the most promising extracurricular activity, given that the Mets blew their entire season, and the Devils don't look anything like Stanley Cup contenders.

I've been playing a lot of poker recently... Whats new! tehe. I host a weekly game at my apartment, and the tournaments seem to get more exiting every time we play. The usual players include E-dog, Murray, Compton Ass Terry, Jamie Poker, Israel, Ryan Martin, Dee, and Ethan Jamron, with an occasional visit from Eli, Paul H, and Jesse. I look forward to the weekly gathering for many reasons. First of all, I love the competition, and second; it is a great way to laugh with the boys.



BTW: I took this picture while driving = )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home