Tuesday, June 19, 2007

CAUGHT IN THE RAIN



I Think i'm going to cancel my trip to Florida for the weekend. It seems to be interfering; plus, my gut says to stay in New York!
so im gonna...

I just got in from a late night walk to Tasti D-Lite. It was closed! Not one, but two Tasti's. Its cool though...

It was kind of drizzling when I left, but It suddenly started to downpour! I had just purchased a fountain soda from Subway, to satisfy my palette-when it happened. I didn't really care that I was getting wet. I just continued walking at that same gingerly pace I started at. It was one of those weird moments where nothing mattered.

When I returned home there was a large group of people gathered in front of my building. They were all wearing WHITE! And struggling to get cabs. I felt bad, but it was kind of comical to see through the girls clothing. haha

Final Conclusion: I dont like Pina coladas, but I sometimes like getting caught in the rain

Oh yea. I found a 10 dollar bill on the ground As I started the walk... obviously wet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leather Ass Grinder said...

dont just sit there and shrug your shoulders, if Atlas did the world would sure be over!

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home